Let's work together. I have over a decade of experience as a communications consultant serving arts and culture organizations. Highlights from my portfolio of work include:
- Wrote press releases and communication strategy documents for clients including Kent Presents, Museum of Art & Design, Park Avenue Armory, Whitney Museum of Art, Princeton University Art Museum, California Academy of Sciences and Harvard Museum of Natural History.
- Developed marketing copy for both internal and external communications for MIT Sloan School of Business, International Center of Medieval Art and Jay Suites.
- Developed branding systems for Park Avenue Armory and Boston Center for the Arts.
Services I provide:
- press releases
- ghost blogging
- communications strategies
- exhibition or event proposal development
- website design and copy
- content marketing strategies and implementation for social media
Get in touch at email@example.com